Monday, December 28, 2009

Because of that...

I want to be the Star Flyer that spins your head just like you spin mine
I want to be your bedroom door that you can't wait to reach after your tiring fun day outside
I want to be the blanket that wraps you the whole night, keeps you warm and save until the morning comes
I want to be the cup that your lips softly touch as you sip your coffee
I want to be……
Aah….. what else can I be? I don’t know your life and routine activities
Somehow you’re still a stranger to me
But you keep my heart pounding like crazy
It is the feeling I'm not able to convey to you
Because I’m not certain of what you think about me
And I don’t want to care for someone who doesn’t care about me
And I don’t want to miss someone who never has me cross the back of his mind

So stop making me laugh when you never intend to burst my heart with happiness
Stop comforting me when you think it’s just a template sentence you have to say in a certain situation
Stop calling my name when it’s not the one you will recall when you’re feeling lonely
Stop saying that I’m a very good friend
Because I can't see you as a friend
Because I can’t stop feeling lonely every time I recall your name and you’re nowhere to find
Because I can’t comfort you without feeling the pain that you’re going through
Because I can’t make you laugh without wishing that I could make you happy for the rest of your life

好きだから

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Another soundtrack for your life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcqQDM-qOG0

Update me with the love story please.. Would really love to hear :)