Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Ah! Nervosity...

The free time I have now makes me nervous, because I know that I’m not that free. But why it’s so hard to get my lazy ass to work?!

The coming Christmas makes me nervous. Where will I spent my holiday, with my friends here, or with my family there? Why there’s no special cheap train ticket offer yet?! I'm going bankrupt soon... :(

Mafia Wars on Facebook makes me nervous. Why the Energy points raise so incredibly slow?! And that damn mafia killed me, and I can’t get revenge (yet). Arrrgh..!

The fact that I’m still devoted to computer games makes me nervous. How old am I now?! Nah… age is just a number, they said. I’m still a child at heart.

The snow is coming soon. I can’t wait to call my photographer troops to go hunting and see the new season scenery, but I hate to have frozen hands under the gloves. What will I do?!

I can’t stop thinking about food lately. Why?!

I can’t stop shaking my foot. Ah! Nervosity…

4 comments:

anomalous saga said...

I'm wondering how's my philosopher friend doing now. We used to have a long stupid philosophic talk about life. I remember her "come what may" and my "orange juice" motto. ^^ Missing the old days...

Anonymous said...

Spiel nicht bis suchtig...

http:\\iscab.wordpress.com

anomalous saga said...

ia, danke fur dein Rat

Anonymous said...

ha! she's doing fine.. and after all those thinking, she finally chose the easy path, 'cos despite the meaningless part, easy path wins every time! do u see wt i mean? :D