Sunday, December 06, 2009

Coincidence so Sweet... :D

How many times did I run into him today? 4! Huhuhu... can't stop myself from grinning. He's the neighbor I bump into the most often, I guess; and almost all the time it took place at the washing room. I should wash more often then, hahaha....
We both had trouble with the washing machine before and today another funny thing happened again. A funny conspiracy, 2 shameful stares at each other (because we got caught on the spot while doing this "washing mischief") and 2 silly giggles. We really should make more coincidence meetings. It seems to be fun.
Well well... at least now I know he studies history. Dude, what shall I name him now? A history guy or a laundry guy?!?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's the soundtrack for your life http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90DflEOXi9E