Friday, August 21, 2009

Just Another Ordinary Day

Today:
I lazily get off the bed with heavy eyes. The alarm clock had already given up shouting after the 4th snooze. I only slept for 5 to 6 hours every night in the last two weeks. Sometimes less when I couldn’t shut down my stubborn brain even after 3 o’clock in the morning.

Today:
I had a fight with my best friend. The first frontal fight after we’ve become friends for about a year. Part of it was my fault. I was too harsh and very impatient because I was sure that I was right and I was tired of arguing about simple things that became big. My words had offended her, so I said sorry. Then I went to the bathroom. Obviously I didn’t only release the regular stuff, but also released the tense in my brain. So I felt very light hearted after that and I just wanted to laugh at our stupid fight. But she was still hot, couldn’t even give a bitter smile. Anyway, after some time she cooled down too and we talked like normal again.
Maybe what happened today will bond us stronger.

Today:
My professors told me that the team definitely needs me in the project. I was really good in some tasks and they really gave me some supportive words. I was happy. It went quite well and short.

Today:
I remember, one week left before I fly to home. The luggage is still unpacked. The souvenirs for the relatives still have to be bought. What do they like? What do they need? Why are those stuffs so expensive? Is it enough for everybody? There are still no candies for the kids. Oh no….!

Today:
One of my friend is on his flight, flying back home for good. Maybe we won’t see each other again, maybe we will. Who knows…

Today:
I want to jump into bed earlier. But I still have this damn report to finish. Aaaah….. give me a break!

Today was so different from yesterday. Even though both are just ordinary days, but no day is really that ordinary. I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

Good night now.

No comments: