Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why I should met him today?!

I had such a bad mood today and as if there always has to be a climax on each doomed days, I met a very strange guy on my way home after shopping. At first I didn’t notice the guy who sits behind me on the tram (we were the last passengers). I walked in front of him and knew right away that he also lives in my building. Then he sped up his steps to catch up with me and said hello. I answered with a broad smile as I was thinking, oh good, another conversation with someone from the building. You know, people barely know each other in my apartment and they never say a word other than “hallo” and “ciao” when they meet in the elevator (mostly without even looking at the people they speak to). I know I could just break the ice if I want to, but I don’t even care to make friends with them. Yes.... I'm guilty too!

OK, back to this guy (who was his name? I forgot). So, I turned to him with a big smile which slowly faded away as I remembered that I saw him before and then realized who he is: the guy who lives one door to the right in front of me and happen to be the neighbor I hate MOST!!! Well, the only neighbor that I hate, to be precise.
He is the one who always goes to the emergency staircase right in front of my balcony whenever he needs to yell at someone in his cell phone. Can you imagine, I was studying or enjoying my favorite drama show or simply chillaxing in a beautiful Sunday afternoon with the balcony door opened to get some fresh air when suddenly I heard this annoying guy yelling and cracking non-stop for at least 15 minutes each times.
I always wonder why he always has to go to that staircase when he wants to yell, while everybody in this building has their own balcony. Why didn’t he go to his own balcony?

Maybe I was being really patient, that I waited until the third time he did that again, I went outside and told him to go away. Without even care to stop yelling at his poor enemy on the other end of the phone, or take a single breath, he made a very offensive body language to shut me up. So, instead of regaining my peaceful day back, I became even more boiled. Unable to think clearly to strike him back, I closed the door with a loud bang and tried to calm myself down.

Today he said he was surprised that I’ve already become his neighbor for about a year. He never saw me all this time. I silently said to myself, "Aha…! Maybe I put such an evil face that day when I confronted him, so he couldn’t recognize my original angel face today."
Further he asked about my age and gave me the – REALLY? You look so young – crap and suddenly pinched my cheek. I was stunned, couldn’t find a word to say and only managed to rub my cheek clean in front of him.
Why does my brain always work so slowly whenever I need to fight with someone?

Finally he said we should meet again. Oh yeah…! Dare to knock on my door, you are soooo gonna die.
--- Well, maybe not. I don’t have enough guts to punch him. My two excuses: he is almost two heads taller than me and……. I just have no guts!

PS: annoying neighbors could be the next interesting topic. My sister always has some bad luck with the neighbors. Or maybe another interesting topic: Have you ever met a “psycho”?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have, and he's like 3 heads taller than us and I didn't have the gut to punch him as well.. bet u know who :D

anomalous saga said...

hhh??? no i don't know who. Who??? The kangaroo?

anomalous saga said...

ooh...oh...after some seconds of thinking, now i know u were talking about the psycho. hahaha.... yeah.... unforgettable memory. It proves just how much you were loved............... by a crazy stalker.