Sunday, January 17, 2010

Super Junior's Dance Bait

I'm recently going crazy about the dance style of this boy band.

Long time ago someone in some forum said about how great their song Sorry Sorry was. Out of curiosity I played it a little bit and stopped the music after some seconds. First time I heard their name I was like, "Ha...? Super Junior? What kind of name is that? Is it a bunch of school kids or what?"

But then two days ago, I just bumped into their video in Youtube. So I remember this Sorry Sorry song, and decided to give it one more chance. Then... aww...... aww..... cool! I just realized they're so cool! I want to try their dance move, but I can't dance. So I end up jumping to the left and to the right like a big monkey with my head stays still and my eyes fixed to the monitor, not wanting to let any single move escape from my sight.
How terrible...! If I can have a second life, I wish I can be a professional dancer.

Oh, now I like the song also. I think the melody is kinda cute and catchy.


One more dance video from them.


One dance clip has made me fancy them :D

4 comments:

mario said...

keren ya dance nya, satu lagi yg terkenal dance nya wondergirls-nobody stell..

anomalous saga said...

hehehe... ternyata lu jg suka sama cewe2 korea :D

mario said...

yaa wondergirls itu emang keren lagi dance-nya, hahaha.. ngeles aja,

wajar kali kalo gw suka cewe stell, hahaha... :))

iscab.saptocondro said...

Menarilah sesuai irama jiwamu...