Monday, January 04, 2010

Feeling Warm at Heart

I think I’m having one of the best parts of my life in the last one-third year of 2009. Especially talking about my life in Germany. These happy days are still continuing until today, dreamfully for good.

I’m so grateful that I’m surrounded by so many good friends and I’m so thankful that I think I am loved or at least cared about. Never in other town in Germany I found so many nice people that I can count as my best friends, the ones that connect so well with me, since I’m not the kind of person who can easily feel close to many people. My father even told me that I’m cold. I think it’s true :p Though this doesn’t mean that I’m not friendly, hehe…

I will never regret that I come to this city. It might be one of my biggest luck. My friends in class are mostly great and my Indonesian friends are incredibly awesome.

So, thank you friends for being my friends ♥

2 comments:

Chanaka Lloyd said...

oh u r too kind to talk all that good about me in the disguise of talking about your friends in general!!!!!

thanks missy!

anomalous saga said...

:p you're included! thanks, grizzly bear!
mmm.... wait a sec... I was lying.
hehehe...just kidding ^^
but seriously!